Capturing moments📷🎞️

How beautiful it would be to go back in time ? But could you actually do it ? Maybe yes, without a machine or without any kind of spell that'll take you back to the past. You can go back in time with pictures and videos. Photography is a type of art where you could freeze time. Freeze the time, the grins, the moments. I love recording and clicking pictures. I record everything. Everywhere I go, when the cloud looks heavenly, when I see a beautiful tree, when I come across a line from a book, everything. I record it, because it brings me contentment. When I watch them back I feel tranquil. When I look at that box of cardboard which contains the pictures showing me the life that I've made, I truly feel serene. Anything you today would be cringe tomorrow. So, be cringe. Click that picture, post it. The inner child in me feels happy every time I see my old Polaroids. Those smiles, the innocence in eyes, the love that never lies, everything was captured in that Polaroid. Everytime I look at it, I go back in time. So, record it, capture the moment and cherish your life. Who cares if it's cringe as long as it makes you happy ?



New blogs every Saturday




Stay tuned✨

Cheers 🥂

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Girlhood🎀

Newbie blogging

Female friendships 🪐