Female friendships 🪐

 My friends have always been the best part of my life. They have given me the best memories. Half of who I am now is because of my friends. I find fragments of people's behaviour in me now and then. Female friendships has done wonders to me. I was a really talkative child back then. I never run out of topics to talk about. In the nick of time, I realised that my girls give me the liberty to talk any crap. They make me feel comfortable, so that I don't have to think before verbalizing the stream of thoughts running in my head. My girl best friends are the reason, why I bounce off at places where I shouldn't. When you bounce off and ask stupid questions, none can assure you that you'll be in a judgement free zone. Friends can heal you, make you laugh, bring out the best version of yourself. Just because you've had some bad experience with your mates in the past, doesn't mean all of them will be the same. Some people run our day and some ruin our day, but you'll distinguish them the hard way.



(New blogs every Saturday)




Stay tuned 

Cheers 🥂



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Girlhood🎀

Newbie blogging