Girlhood🎀

 All my life I've always had friends who were boys. I always wanted to be like them, wild and free, they didn't really seem to care a lot about themselves. I played with them in the streets, it was a great time. Our clothes would get torn, we would be exhausted but we'd never stop playing. As I grew up, I had a few misconceptions about being a girl. I always told boys I'm not like the other girls. I used to wear tees and trousers, I used roam wild in the streets of our town, my hair would never be tied, it was lose. I was wild, wind in my hair, roaming the streets of our town under the hot scorching sun, I'd not care if my clothes were torn or if my knees were scratched and bleeding. I was young, wild and free. Little did I know, little Krish didn't realise the fact that, girls can also be wild and free. But, then I grew up, I was not little any more. I was restricted from playing outside, with the boys, no more roaming down the streets. That's when I realised the actual Girlhood. Girlhood is not being restricted from playing or wearing a bow and cute little dress with floral prints on it. Girlhood is being courageous, being strong, it's about bearing the periods cramps. When I was 15 I realised, I've had best of my life by being friends with boys and girls. I realised that there was nothing wrong being like the other girls. It's okay to be different. I learnt that, girls can be muscular too and I learnt that all bodies are meant to be different and you don't need to fit the beauty standard. 

You are the beauty standard 💌


A message to my younger self

You are not beautiful like her, you are beautiful like YOU✨


For more updates like these stay tuned

Cheers🥂

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Newbie blogging

Female friendships 🪐