Books💌

 My toxic trait is my obsession. Once I get obsessed with something, it literally becomes a part of my identity. You are what you love💗 I'm a huge swiftie (A huge fan of Taylor Swift) I listen to her 24/7, so don't mind me if I sneak her lyrics in my blogs. Books are my good and bad influence. I'd say I'm pretty good at academics, so I always try to give my best for my exams. I'd spend all day reading NCERT and all night reading fictional books. During my holidays, I stay up till 3 in the morning to finish my book. I have read books which have left me feeling so traumatized. All my life Books have made me feel so much, they made me strong, they broke me, they tore me apart, they stole my innocence and yet I yearn to read them. I live in them, I fall in love with nobody because of books. Out of all these things, if there's something that I love so much about books is that, they help you escape reality. Reading is an expensive hobby indeed. But, reading can offer you so much more. I'd say reading is a W hobby. Because, it improves your vocabulary, your persona, sometimes even your disposition. Everytime I read a book atleast a small fragment of that character remains with me. So, the next time you visit a bookstore, dm me I'll send you my book list. 


For more updates stay tuned


Cheers🥂


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Girlhood🎀

Newbie blogging

Female friendships 🪐